24 hours, 7 days a week: When contacting us, you are not contacting just any call centre but your specific support team who are familiar with your solutions and environments!
How you approach us is up to you, as we offer a variety of contact options for our support: by phone, email, or by use of our ticketing system.
- Phone: +49 30 555 744 044
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtimo Support Portal: https://support.virtimo.de
If you do not yet have access to our support system, you can register HERE.
To guarantee that every member of the Virtimo team can support you at the same high level of quality, we regularly conduct internal trainings, ensuring operational knowledge.
For us, support does not mean waiting for you to come to us with your questions! We continuously and proactively develop suggestions for improvement and provide you with analysis tools for quality assurance of your client-specific processes and IT systems.
Your direct contact from the Virtimo team supports you reliably and competently with their expertise:
- Functionally, concerning the essential processes, use cases and areas of application of the implemented workflows and business processes
- Technically, concerning the products inubit BPM and Business Process Center as well as the solutions BiPRO, Market Communication Service, Market Process Manager, Publication Framework and WebEDI
- Technically, concerning the base technologies in use [AS2, FTP, …]
PLATFORM SUPPORT: 1ST-LEVEL-SUPPORT FOR ALL AREAS OF FUNCTIONALITY [24/7]
- Take-up of support cases and configuration requests concerning the inubit BPM-Suite platform
- Analysis of deeper software problems
- Questions about the documentation
APPLICATION SUPPORT: TECHNICAL AND SUBJECT MATTER SUPPORT [24/7]
- Support for the processes and workflows from projects
- Analysis of process errors in the client environment
OPERATION [CLOUD AND INHOUSE]
- Analysis and correction of product errors within the platform
- Delivery of patches
- Delivery of new versions [minor/major] including further functional development