- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the file accessed
- website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
These data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
for further administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your expressed consent under art. 6 para. 1 sub. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure according to art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, and if
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 lit. b GDPR.
5. not applicable.
a) Facebook In addition to the hyperlinks to Facebook that are used on our website, we present our company on Facebook itself at https://www.facebook.com/Virtimo/. For this, we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is a service provided by Facebook. When you call up our Facebook page, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. This tells Facebook that your browser has called up the corresponding page, even if you are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with plugins, for example, by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the design of Facebook pages to meet your needs. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook’s privacy information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). Provider: Facebook Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Nelo Park, CA 94025, USA
7. Rights of data subjects You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it, and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or to the supervisory authority of our head office.
Right to objection
8.Right to objection If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right to revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.Data security Within a visit to our website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Generally, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the display of a closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10.Hyperlinks to other websites Some of our internet content contains hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated by Virtimo. We do not monitor these websites and are not responsible for their content or their handling of personal data.