STARTING NOW: INUBIT BPM AND VIRTIMO BPC ARE INTEGRATED!
After Virtimo’s acquisition of inubit BPM, we are happy to present the first step on the way to an even closer integration of inubit BPM and the Business Process Center (BPC) with this release.
In combining these two products from our portfolio, we bring together the strengths of inubit BPM in the areas of EAI, EDI and process automation and the efficient development of front-end applications with the BPC.
AN ALTERNATIVE PORTAL
- Integration of the Virtimo BPC as an alternative to the Liferay Portal Server
- Addition of the BPC installation to the inubit BPM installer
- Expansion of deployment for the BPC
NEW POSSIBILITIES IN REALISING FRONT-END COMPONENTS
- Delivery of the inubit task bar as a native BPC module
- Improved integration of the inubit Process Monitor
EXPANSION AND IMPROVEMENT OF DEFAULT FEATURES
- Functional extensions FTP/SFTP
- SMB3 support for the VFS connector
- TLS 1.2 for the Mail Connector
- Expansion of the Command Line Interface (e.g. deployment with tag, restart of erroneous processes)
FURTHER UPDATES ON THE INUBIT BASE
- Support of Windows Server 2019
- Support of Tomcat 9.0.35
- Support of ExtJS 7
As usual, you can download the new release in the user portal.